BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

1 Week to Departure!

7 days until Uganda!!!!!!

I'm so excited. Angie and Ryan have arrived in Uganda. I think Ryan is tired and a little cranky...Anyways, I can't wait to hear from them about where we're living, etc etc.

So with 1 week left, I've actually kind of started packing. I bought my chacos (they are amazing) and I finished sewing one skirt yesterday...well...i still have to figure out how I can avoid button holes, but then it's finished! Also, I got my sweet Tom's in the mail yesterday, but they are too big :( So I think I'm gonna ship them back and buy a boring pair at Nordstrom's for Africa and then get the really really cool ones when I get home. Good plan? I think yes :)

Oh! Angie has already started a list of things for me to bring that they either forgot or couldn't fit in their bags. I would post the list for everyone to see, but there are a few things that the team (meaning everyone except angie, ryan, and now me) isn't supposed to know about.

Speaking of supplies, the team has a google spreadsheet with things that everyone is bringing to share. I bought Avatar the other day. I'm fairly certain I've won the hearts of my team with that one :)

Anyways, I've got errands to run and people to see!

Over and out.

0 comments: